Here’s what our clients are saying..
“Jeff did an amazing job, turning it into a home that could be in a magazine!”I recently bought a home that needed extensive work. Jeff did an amazing job, turning it into a home that could be in a magazine and at a cost far below what I would have had to pay someone else for the quality of work I got. Jeff has a passion and an eye for detail in his work. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs work done!
- Hal Selzer, bass player (Gary US Bonds, Jimmy and the Parrots, Rock of Ages on Broadway)
“We particularly like that you work with us, instead of for us!”Jeff,
My wife and I were reviewing the recent work you did for us over the last 6 months.
1. The storm door installations really cut down on the drafts from the entrance doors. I was amazed that you fixed the rear entrance door. I was told by another person that the entire door would have to be replaced for about $1000. You replaced the bad wood, adjusted the threshold, and replaced the door seal …that I was told was unavailable…but you found one that would work just fine. Once you added the Anderson storm and screen door combination to the other work you did, the entrance became very functional again and the wind leaks are gone.
2. Following the Sandy storm, you replaced the decorative railing on the front porch roof with durable plastic and composite in place of the old rotted wooden decoration that blew over. And thanks for going shopping with me while I bought the materials to make sure I got the right stuff. The plus was when you pulled out a 10% saving coupon and saved me $85.00! And I am glad we hauled the material back in your truck instead of my SUV! The replacement shutters were installed along with patching the siding and rescreening several window screens.
3. You made the downstairs powder room look like new with repapering, painting the ceiling and trim.
4. The laundry room looks great after you put the new flooring down and hung new coat hangers on the wall. Thanks for shopping with me to get the right linoleum to lay down. Buying the leftover piece from Lowe’s worked out great.
What we particularly like is that you work with us, instead of for us. You show up when you promise, stay in touch with us, and neatly prepare and then clean up the work area when you are finished.
Much appreciated, Jeff. I am glad our neighbor told me about you.
- Jon G. Cranbury, NJ